TENNIS COURT RULES
- Use tennis court at your own risk
- No food, glass, or alcoholic beverages on tennis court at any time
- No Pets allowed
- No bicycles, roller blades, or skate boards allowed
- Proper footwear required
- Please clean up when finished and place all trash in the trash receptacle provided
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Court is for members and their guests only
- Do not abuse tennis net or any other equipment
- Responsibility of the proper opening and closure of the tennis courts is each individual member
- Court hours are from:
Spring through Fall – 8 am to 9 pm
Winter – 10 am to 8 pm
The Board reserves the right to revoke or restrict privileges to anyone violating the rules
Meet our Pro!
Larkspur Swim & Racquet Club would like to welcome back Steve Cutchin as our tennis pro. Steve is a former ranked college player, a Chesapeake High School varsity tennis coach, and an award winning U.S. Tennis Association and U.S. Professional Tennis Association teaching professional.
Tennis Lesson Information
We will be offering lessons starting early April on Saturday mornings, as weather permits. The program is open to members and non-members for $15 per lesson, all levels available.
For additional information please contact Kim Bedinger at email@example.com
Interested in lessons? Sign up here!