Adult Tennis– are you interested in playing some pick up tennis? We have a group of adults that play on Tuesday evenings as weather permits. Shoot us a text at 757-219-2751 and we would be glad to put you on our text group for playing.
TENNIS COURT RULES
- Use tennis court at your own risk
- No food, glass, or alcoholic beverages on tennis court at any time
- No Pets allowed
- No bicycles, roller blades, or skate boards allowed
- Proper footwear required
- Please clean up when finished and place all trash in the trash receptacle provided
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Court is for members and their guests only
- Do not abuse tennis net or any other equipment
- Responsibility of the proper opening and closure of the tennis courts is each individual member
The Board reserves the right to revoke or restrict privileges to anyone violating the rules
Meet our Pro!
Larkspur Swim & Racquet Club would like to welcome back Steve Cutchin as our tennis pro. Steve is a former ranked college player, a Chesapeake High School varsity tennis coach, and an award winning U.S. Tennis Association and U.S. Professional Tennis Association teaching professional.